CR Viewer
Author Message
 CR Viewer

Using VB 6.0 sp5
Crystal 8.0

CRViewer control on VB form

The print button on the viewer pulss up a print dialog but does not allow
the user to select a printer. It prints to the default printer only.

What's up with that? Can I change the behavior somewhere.

I have rtfm and it doesn't seem to help.

TIA

Wed, 16 Jun 2004 05:45:07 GMT
 CR Viewer

Quote:
> The print button on the viewer pulss up a print dialog but does not allow
> the user to select a printer. It prints to the default printer only.
> What's up with that? Can I change the behavior somewhere.

Hi Delvin,

the CRViewer raises a PrintButtonClicked-Event (with reference parameter
USEDEFAULT). To print your report to another printer than the default
printer, you can try this in the Event:

- Set parameter USEDEFAULT to FALSE
- Call PrinterSetup method (report object)
- Call PrintOut method (report object)

Hope this helps.

Michael Nolte
S&F Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:53:29 GMT

1. How do I display the treeview button on CR Viewer

2. CR Viewer Problem

3. Search button woes with RDC CR Viewer

4. CR Viewer In Access

5. CR Viewer in Internet Explorer

6. Close button not enabled in CR Viewer

7. How to select a printer in CR-Viewer?

8. closeing CR viewer from VB ?????

9. Lotus Notes and the CR Viewer Control

10. Disabling the Print icon in CR Viewer

11. CR Viewer runs query twice? Any Ideas

12. Problem with CR Viewer