password and database parameter for the report 4.6 Ver
Author Message
 password and database parameter for the report 4.6 Ver

Hi everyone,
I am using VB 5.0 and Crystal Reports 4.6. How can I pass the databasename
and password for the crystal report from my program in VB. I also want to
know whether there is anyway to pass query to the reports.
Thanks.

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 password and database parameter for the report 4.6 Ver
How are you communicating with Crystal??  You might take a look at the
LogOnServer method to see if that gets you started.
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

Quote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am using VB 5.0 and crystal reports 4.6. How can I pass the databasename
> and password for the crystal report from my program in VB. I also want to
> know whether there is anyway to pass query to the reports.
> Thanks.

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 password and database parameter for the report 4.6 Ver
I am using Crystal reports control 4.6 OCX.

Quote:

>How are you communicating with Crystal??  You might take a look at the
>LogOnServer method to see if that gets you started.
>--
>Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
>SVi Retail Systems
>San Diego, CA

>> Hi everyone,
>> I am using VB 5.0 and crystal reports 4.6. How can I pass the
databasename
>> and password for the crystal report from my program in VB. I also want to
>> know whether there is anyway to pass query to the reports.
>> Thanks.

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Share experience : CRW Ver 6.0 and Ver 4.6

2. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

3. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

4. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports 4.6

5. crystal report 4.6 (passing parameter)

6. dynamic sql with ver 4.6

7. CR Ver 4.6: Trouble displaying the date

8. Help !!! Crystal Report 4.6 with database in Excel

9. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

10. Passing Stored Procedure parameters via VB6 into Crystal Report (ver 8)

11. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

12. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0