Issues with emailing CR reports within VB apps
Author Message
 Issues with emailing CR reports within VB apps

CR 8.5 - VB6.0
Can I change the email address in the From box or at least to set the return
email address? Several users of my application can run this routine, and
Exchange mail will pickup the user's address instead of the address I would
like to use. Can't find the property that I can set to overwrite this.
Thanks
Bill

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:41:17 GMT

1. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

2. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

3. Emailing CR reports

4. Exporting a CR Report to a Word document from a VB app

5. Open Acces Report from within VB app

6. Running an Access report from within VB app.

7. VBScript from within VB6 - App Design Issues - Senior Level Answers/Ideas Requested

8. Filtering within a report - SQL Expression CR-7

9. Print Window of CR Report as a Child Window within a VB4.0 32-bit MDI

10. How to insert hyperlinks within a CR report?

11. to call an app from within a VB app

12. Launching MS App from within VB app