Compiler Error Message: BC30389
Author Message
 Compiler Error Message: BC30389

Compiler Error Message: BC30389: 'C' is not accessible in this context
because it is 'Private'.

I got this error the first time I tried to display my first & only report in
both IE & Netscape.  I can view the report in the VS .NET design view and
can open a .html file in the report directory.

Anybody know what causes this error?

TIA,

Mary

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:28:19 GMT

1. Compiler error message

2. alt.lang.basic.compiler control message sent

3. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

4. The infamous Message Filter error - Illegal to call out while ins ide Message Filter (-2147418107)

5. Error message: Error accessing file

6. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

7. Custom error message for input mask errors

8. Error message: Compile error in hidden module

9. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

10. Compiler's..,Compiler's Explain

11. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

12. VBA compiler VS VB5 compiler?