Removing Server Name from RPT File ?
Author Message
 Removing Server Name from RPT File ?

A report has been created on Client using Oracle Database on Server due to
which Server Name has been saved in RPT File.
Now Report runs only on Client and not on Server when called through Visual
Basic 6.0.

How can I remove Server Name from RPT file.

I am using Crystal Report 8.0.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:45:48 GMT
 Removing Server Name from RPT File ?
take a look at databasetable.logonservername property!

you know you can overwrite servername/databasename/logon info with
SetLogOnInfo method of databasetable obj, right.

--
-oj

http://www.rac4sql.com

Quote:
> A report has been created on Client using Oracle Database on Server due to
> which Server Name has been saved in RPT File.
> Now Report runs only on Client and not on Server when called through
Visual
> Basic 6.0.

> How can I remove Server Name from RPT file.

> I am using Crystal Report 8.0.

> Best Regards,

> Luqman

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:47:24 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 7.0 - Modify RPT File and generate RPT file at runtime

2. Is it possible add a TextField on a RPT file and give it a name

3. Modifying a Crystal .rpt Files Field-Names sources via API

4. renaming files : removing leading zeros from file names

5. Need to Save .rpt files in SQL Server 7.0 with ADO 2.1

6. remove leading zeros from file names

7. Using VB 5 and reading files from a Netware 4.11 server with long file names

8. Removing WWW Server HEADERS from download GIF file

9. File in use by another app - .rpt files

10. File format of rpt file

11. rpt file and password protected mdb file

12. convert Access rpt to Crystal Rpt.?