CR Viewer Problem
Author Message
 CR Viewer Problem

Hi.,
I'm using VB .NET  and CR .NET  as reporting tool.Can anyone tell me what do
if I dont want to show my Crystal Report in crystal viewer but as I used to
view using earlier versions of Crystal.Do we have something as
Crystalreport1.action=1?? in CR .net.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Shashi.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:31:24 GMT
 CR Viewer Problem

Only use the viewer if you want to preview it. To send it directly to the
printer, call the PrintToPrinter() method of the report object. See Chapter
2 of my free ebook for more info.

--
A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms

www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_011503

Quote:
> Hi.,
> I'm using VB .NET  and CR .NET  as reporting tool.Can anyone tell me what
do
> if I dont want to show my crystal report in crystal viewer but as I used
> view using earlier versions of Crystal.Do we have something as
> Crystalreport1.action=1?? in CR .net.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> Regards

> Shashi.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:21:47 GMT
 CR Viewer Problem
Hi ,
Thanks a lot but my doubt basically is that in Crystal 8.0 I could see the
report preview by just saying
crystalreport1.action=1.
I did not need any viewer to see the preview .Can I do the same with CR .Net

Regards

Shashi

Quote:
> Only use the viewer if you want to preview it. To send it directly to the
> printer, call the PrintToPrinter() method of the report object. See
Chapter
> 2 of my free ebook for more info.

> --
> A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> * Teaches all phases of report development
> * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> * Gives complete code examples for every concept presented

> www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_011503

> > Hi.,
> > I'm using VB .NET  and CR .NET  as reporting tool.Can anyone tell me
what
> do
> > if I dont want to show my crystal report in crystal viewer but as I used
> > view using earlier versions of Crystal.Do we have something as
> > Crystalreport1.action=1?? in CR .net.
> > Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> > Regards

> > Shashi.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:55:33 GMT
 CR Viewer Problem

Sorry, but with CR.NET the Viewer control is the ONLY way to preview the
report.

--
A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code examples for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_011503

Quote:
> Hi ,
> Thanks a lot but my doubt basically is that in Crystal 8.0 I could see the
> report preview by just saying
> crystalreport1.action=1.
> I did not need any viewer to see the preview .Can I do the same with CR
.Net

> Regards

> Shashi

> > Only use the viewer if you want to preview it. To send it directly to
the
> > printer, call the PrintToPrinter() method of the report object. See
> Chapter
> > 2 of my free ebook for more info.

> > --
> > A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> > * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> > * Teaches all phases of report development
> > * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> > * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> > * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> > * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> > * Gives complete code examples for every concept presented

> > www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_011503

> > > Hi.,
> > > I'm using VB .NET  and CR .NET  as reporting tool.Can anyone tell me
> what
> > do
> > > if I dont want to show my crystal report in crystal viewer but as I
used
> > > view using earlier versions of Crystal.Do we have something as
> > > Crystalreport1.action=1?? in CR .net.
> > > Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> > > Regards

> > > Shashi.

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:46:59 GMT

1. Problem with CR Viewer

2. No data when I print from the viewer in CR.Net

3. Consuming CR Web Services with ActiveX Viewer

4. How do I display the treeview button on CR Viewer

5. CR.NET Web Viewer takes too long to display report

6. Search button woes with RDC CR Viewer

7. CR Viewer In Access

8. CR Viewer in Internet Explorer

9. Close button not enabled in CR Viewer

10. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

11. How to select a printer in CR-Viewer?

12. CR Viewer