The contents of fields on the reports grows outside limits of field width
Author Message
 The contents of fields on the reports grows outside limits of field width

When previewing my report in Crystal version 7, everything looks fine,
but when I print it out, some fields run into the next field.  Even
though they are limited by the width that I set it, it seems if it can
fit one more letter or two it tires to and blends in with the next
field.  what can I do?

G. Lee

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modifying field contents in Access field

2. use a field inside sub report as group field of primary report

3. Report width limit and combining reports.

4. Width Limit of Clipboard Content

5. VB5 databound report field width

6. Adjusting the width of fields of a Crystal Report

7. Cross-Tab: Summarized Field "Can Grow"?

8. Can Grow overWrites next Field

9. 5/108: Can grow fields have only one line after cnv2text

10. Use report fields to update table fields

11. Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field

12. Formula field to table field name (Crystal Reports 8)