Count across the page rather than down
Author Message
 Count across the page rather than down

I need to place short numbered lines across the page to be used by the
reader to check off items as they process them. The quantity for the
line item will be known. I have used the "replicateString" function to
create the correct number of lines like this:
numberVar X := 0;
x := {QUANTITY};
ReplicateString ('_________  ', x)
this produces the following output with 3 as a value for x:
______   _______  _______
I would like it to look like this:
1______  2______  3______
Any idea how I can get this to dynamically produce the numbers?
Thanks
Jeff

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:18:42 GMT

1. Populating a db grid down, rather than across

2. Count help- across not down

3. Count across fields in a table

4. How do I "pivot" a table to display rows across rather than down?

5. Excel:Count pages & print page to printfile

6. Excel:Count pages & print page to printfile

7. Print 1 line rather then 1 page

8. using Stored Procuedures rather than Tables in a ASP Page

9. printing across instead of down

10. Columnar Report: Not-So-Far-Down, then Across

11. Table Design: "Across or Down?"

12. HOW IS THE KEYCODE OF TE KEY PAGE UP AND PAGE DOWN