Help
Author Message
 Help

We've made an aplication that uses Ms access to store data and uses some
Rpt. Our problem is tat  when we want to make a veri big number of records
the computer gets bolcked.

my questions is.... What are the maximun nnumber of records that crystal
supports??? our database is among 700Mb and the primary table has over
100.000 entries....

Thanks in advance... and sorry for my english.... i'm not native!!!!

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:40:21 GMT
 Help
I've created reports using several million records, but that was from a
Oracle or SQL server database.

But you need to have plenty of spare disk space to work - several hundred MB
in the drive that has the Temp folder. See how much room you have left when
you run a report with fewer records.  Make sure you have double that amount
when you try a larger set of records.

Quote:
> We've made an aplication that uses Ms access to store data and uses some
> Rpt. Our problem is tat  when we want to make a veri big number of records
> the computer gets bolcked.

> my questions is.... What are the maximun nnumber of records that crystal
> supports??? our database is among 700Mb and the primary table has over
> 100.000 entries....

> Thanks in advance... and sorry for my english.... i'm not native!!!!

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:56:51 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help