CR6 date format errors
Author Message
 CR6 date format errors

I have had trouble printing the date in long format and printing parts of
text formula in bold font. Once the field is inserted into the text box all
formatting disappears. By setting the options to a long format it works on
my system, but  when I install at  client site with CR5.0, the date appears
in long form only when indevelopment mode, at runtime the  field reverts to
a short date type.

What am I missing???

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CR6 date format errors

It sounds like crystal is using the control panel settings to determine
date format.  You might try converting the date to text using the totext
function.

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. INSTALLED CR6 UPGRADE AND NOW GET ODBC INVALID DATE ERROR

2. XP Date Formatting Errors

3. Date formatting error and Select statement

4. Formatting Text Field in CR6

5. Cr6 format troubless!

6. CR6 formatting formulas Help!

7. How to format every other record CR6 OCX

8. How to print records between two dates with CR6 and VB6

9. Printing a Date in CR6.0

10. Problem reporting range of dates with CR6 and VB6

11. finding a range of dates using CR6 with VB6

12. HELP!: CR6 Date Interpretation Problem