vb5 application setup wizard
Author Message
 vb5 application setup wizard

when I try to install an application using the setup wizard I recieve the
error message;

ACTION: DllSelfRegister: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CRYSTL32.OCX"

*** ERROR: The file 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\$(DLLSelfRegisterEx)' could not be
registered because it was not found.

if i quit here, apart from the program not appearing on the start menu,
everything else works ok, but it looks bad when the install routine fails
this way, does anyone have any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb5 application setup wizard

2. Tweaking VB5 Application Setup Wizard

3. Question about VB5 application setup wizard

4. VB5 Application Setup Wizard Help - Please !

5. vb5 application setup wizard

6. VB5 Application setup wizard????

7. Problem with VB5 Application Setup Wizard

8. VB5 Application Setup Wizard woes...

9. Help running Application Setup Wizard (VB5)

10. VB5.0 Application Setup Wizard

11. Question on Application Setup Wizard in VB5

12. Application Setup Wizard Problems in VB5