CR.Net with VB.Net
Author Message
 CR.Net with VB.Net

What component, com object, or control do I need to add so that I can view
created reports.

Also, does anyone have any code examples of how to call these components
from VB?

Thanks...

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:11:39 GMT
 CR.Net with VB.Net

The CR site has some better examples, but this works for me.

'Routine opens a form with a chrystal viewer object.  passes a dataset object and a report object.

Dim objRepclass As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass

objRepclass = New reviewerThank() 'reviewthank is a report object

Dim myrep As New StandardForm(myds, objRepclass) 'StandardFrom is a form with one control, a chrytal report viewer, myds is the dataset to be viewed

myrep.Show()

the standardform has the following new method

Public Sub New(ByVal myds As revReportds, ByVal objRepdoc As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass)

MyBase.New()

InitializeComponent()

objrepdoc.SetDataSource(myds)

Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = objrepdoc

End Sub

Quote:

> What component, com object, or control do I need to add so that I can view
> created reports.

> Also, does anyone have any code examples of how to call these components
> from VB?

> Thanks...

Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:08:55 GMT

1. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

2. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

3. Memory not released with vb.net and cr.net

4. LogOnInfo for CR.net repor viewer and VB.net

5. VB.NET & CR.NET : User Defined Function

6. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

7. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

8. CR.NET with ASP.NET Deployment files

9. cr.net - export pro asp.net

10. CR .Net is bundled with VS .Net?

11. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

12. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET