Not Enough Memory error
Author Message
 Not Enough Memory error

When I run a Crystal Report from within my application, I receive a "Not
Enough Memory For Operation" error.  Strangely, when I run the report from
within Crystal, it runs just fine and returns the results that I expect.
When I do a "Verify Database" though, the report hogs all of my system
resources and eventually returns stating that the database is up to date.
Has anyone ever seen a problem like this?  I'm scratching my head on this
one...

Thanks,
Josh

Sat, 01 May 2004 01:32:09 GMT
 Not Enough Memory error
Additionally, Crystal even takes a good, long time when I goto save the
Report after making changes.

This is odd...

Sat, 01 May 2004 02:14:00 GMT
 Not Enough Memory error

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Not Enough Memory error
I'm still wrestling with this problem and can find nothing useful on the
web.  I made some changes to the memory settings in BDE with the hopes that
would resolve the problem, but it didn't work.  This is with a QBE report,
and I'm struggling with where to continue looking.  The application is
picking up the appropriate tables correctly...Crystal is just crapping out
on me.

Can someone offer even a guess as to what is happening here?  My customer is
getting antsy for a resolution.

Thanks!
Josh

Quote:
> When I run a Crystal Report from within my application, I receive a "Not
> Enough Memory For Operation" error.  Strangely, when I run the report from
> within Crystal, it runs just fine and returns the results that I expect.
> When I do a "Verify Database" though, the report hogs all of my system
> resources and eventually returns stating that the database is up to date.
> Has anyone ever seen a problem like this?  I'm scratching my head on this
> one...

> Thanks,
> Josh

Wed, 19 May 2004 12:50:21 GMT

1. Not enough memory (Error 2004)

2. VBA Not Enough Memory Error

3. Not enough memory error

4. Not enough memory error

5. Not enough memory error.

6. Not Enough Memory Error - Possibly to graphics

7. error 7 in access 7.0 not enough memory

8. "Not enough memory" error during compile

9. runtime error 7 "not enough memory"

10. Not enough memory to complete operation error

11. Intermittent "Not enough memory" error

12. Error 20500 - Not enough memory for operation