Differences with Crystal 8.5 to 9 in VB
Author Message
 Differences with Crystal 8.5 to 9 in VB

Hello.  I was wondering if someone could help me out. I
have a v8.5 Crystal Report that run on the task scheduler
and prints automaticlly just fine.  I have created a v9
crystal report and I get an error:

Run-time error '20525':
"Unable to load report"

If I the path points to the v8.5 report, it works fine,
if the path points to the v9 report I get the error.
Here is what I have:

CrystalReport1.Connect
= "DSN=DSN;UID=User;PWD=PWord;DSQ=DBase"
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "C:\9\MovementReport.rpt"

CrystalReport1.Action = 1
End

Any and all help is appreciated.  Thank you and have a
great day.

Ken

Sun, 29 May 2005 22:33:21 GMT
 Differences with Crystal 8.5 to 9 in VB
Ken,

Are you trying to view a Crystal 9 report with version 8 controls?  If you
are, then that could explain the error.

NEIL.

Quote:
> Hello.  I was wondering if someone could help me out. I
> have a v8.5 crystal report that run on the task scheduler
> and prints automaticlly just fine.  I have created a v9
> crystal report and I get an error:

> Run-time error '20525':
> "Unable to load report"

> If I the path points to the v8.5 report, it works fine,
> if the path points to the v9 report I get the error.
> Here is what I have:

> CrystalReport1.Connect
> = "DSN=DSN;UID=User;PWD=PWord;DSQ=DBase"
> CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "C:\9\MovementReport.rpt"

> CrystalReport1.Action = 1
> End

> Any and all help is appreciated.  Thank you and have a
> great day.

> Ken

Tue, 31 May 2005 16:18:13 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

4. Crystal 8.5/VB.NET (Connecting)

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 Grouping Definition in VB.

6. Crystal 8.5 Professional and integration in VB-Projects

7. VB Crashes when inserting a Crystal 8.5 Report Designer

8. how can i call the Crystal report(8.5) from vb 6.0

9. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

10. Formulas, Crystal 8.5, and VB 6.0

11. RightFax 6.0 and Crystal 8.5 and VB 6.0 Font size

12. Crystal 8.5 Pro and Crystal from VS.Net