Label printing
Author Message
 Label printing

Hi,
I have created a program to print labels but I have a problem that I can't
solve. All printers have an unprintable area, so when I trie to print labels
that are to close to the paper margin it doesn't print like I wanted to.

If someone knows the answer to my problem,
TIA

--
Eduardo Boneca

Profitus - Software de Gest?o, Lda.    www.profitus.pt

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Label printing
Try this URL
http://www.seagatesoftware.com/kbase/
Quote:

> Hi,
> I have created a program to print labels but I have a problem that I can't
> solve. All printers have an unprintable area, so when I trie to print labels
> that are to close to the paper margin it doesn't print like I wanted to.

> If someone knows the answer to my problem,
> TIA

> --
> Eduardo Boneca

> Profitus - Software de Gest?o, Lda.    www.profitus.pt

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

2. Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

3. PRINTER.PRINT CENTER? OR LABEL PRINT

4. PRINTER.PRINT CENTER? OR LABEL PRINT

5. Label Printing in Excel

6. Label Printing Problem

7. Envelope or Label Printing

8. MS Word label printing code

9. Label printing App

10. VB5 Label Printing

11. OCX for label printing

12. Address label printing control or code ?