HELP : Error 20533 
Author Message
 HELP : Error 20533

I am using an application which is developed using vb4 32-bit.  Everything
work fine before I install Seagate Info 7 to my computer. After I have
installed the SI 7, a message 'Error 20533 Unable to open database' is
displayed when I use my application to print report.

I have tried to uninstall the SI 7 and reinstall my application but the
message is still displayed.

This problem also happen on another computer which has installed CR 7.

Do you have any idea?

Charles



Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 HELP : Error 20533
Were the old reports developed in Crystal 6?  There are some database
connectivity "driver" differences between SCR6 and SCR7.


Quote:
> I am using an application which is developed using vb4 32-bit.  Everything
> work fine before I install Seagate Info 7 to my computer. After I have
> installed the SI 7, a message 'Error 20533 Unable to open database' is
> displayed when I use my application to print report.

> I have tried to uninstall the SI 7 and reinstall my application but the
> message is still displayed.

> This problem also happen on another computer which has installed CR 7.

> Do you have any idea?

> Charles



Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 HELP : Error 20533
Thank you for your reply.  I have checked the file crpe.dll and the version
is 3.0.1.32 for Visual Basic.  Do you want which database connectivity
drivers does this version require?

Charles.



Quote:
> Were the old reports developed in Crystal 6?  There are some database
> connectivity "driver" differences between SCR6 and SCR7.



> > I am using an application which is developed using vb4 32-bit.
Everything
> > work fine before I install Seagate Info 7 to my computer. After I have
> > installed the SI 7, a message 'Error 20533 Unable to open database' is
> > displayed when I use my application to print report.

> > I have tried to uninstall the SI 7 and reinstall my application but the
> > message is still displayed.

> > This problem also happen on another computer which has installed CR 7.

> > Do you have any idea?

> > Charles



Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 HELP : Error 20533
Sorry. I mean do you    know   which database connectivity drivers does this
require?

Charles


Quote:
> Thank you for your reply.  I have checked the file crpe.dll and the
version
> is 3.0.1.32 for visual basic.  Do you want which database connectivity
> drivers does this version require?

> Charles.



> > Were the old reports developed in Crystal 6?  There are some database
> > connectivity "driver" differences between SCR6 and SCR7.



> > > I am using an application which is developed using vb4 32-bit.
> Everything
> > > work fine before I install Seagate Info 7 to my computer. After I have
> > > installed the SI 7, a message 'Error 20533 Unable to open database' is
> > > displayed when I use my application to print report.

> > > I have tried to uninstall the SI 7 and reinstall my application but
the
> > > message is still displayed.

> > > This problem also happen on another computer which has installed CR 7.

> > > Do you have any idea?

> > > Charles



Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. error 20533

2. Error 20533 (Fixed - Sort of)

3. error 20533

4. error 20533

5. error 20533

6. VB Error 20533 Using Crystal Reports

7. VB Error Using 20533 Crystal Reports

8. 20533 error with CR6 OCX and subreports

9. error 20533 - Unable to open database

10. error 20533

11. Subreport: 20533-error

12. error 20533 - datasource

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software