VB & CR 4.6 Stored Procedure Parameters
Author Message
 VB & CR 4.6 Stored Procedure Parameters

Hi,
I have CR 4.6, which came with Visual Studio 6.0.  I can't for the life of
me figure out how to select the "Database>Show SQL Query" or
"Database>Stored Procedure Paramaters" menu options.  Are these two options
just not included in the version that came with VB?  I've looked at the help
file, but had zero luck finding any methods.
Thanks,
Ernie

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:46:45 GMT

1. CR OCX 4.6 & SQL Server stored procedures

2. CR 4.6 ODBC-oracle Stored Procedures

3. Referencing stored procedure parameters in crystal reports 4.6

4. Parameter to Stored Procedure CR 8.5 VB.Net Specified Cast Not Valid

5. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

6. Problem with passing parameters to CR containing Stored Procedure

7. Displaying Stored Procedure Parameters on CR Report

8. Stored Procedure parameters passing in CR 6.0

9. Using Stored Procedure Parameters in a CR Formula

10. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

11. CR 4.6 Fill & Line Color Question

12. Parameters & Crystal 4.6