How to Get SQL Query?
Author Message
 How to Get SQL Query?

Hello

I want to programmatically get the SQL for a report (and subreports). Info
is very hard to wade through. This is the same as clicking on the database
menu & then Show SQL query. I have looked a little at PEGetSQLQuery. am I
going in the right direction? Can you supply some code that works in visual
basic to do this?

Thanks
Martin Thompson

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:54:55 GMT

1. Crystal: Getting SQL Query

2. Getting rid of confirmation dialog when executing an SQL query

3. Getting Visual basic form bound with SQL query

4. Getting SQL Query

5. Pbm getting result of an SQL query

6. Getting the value of a Sum() in a SQL query

7. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

8. Getting a resultset from a SELECT query embedded in another query

9. Getting image into field (SQL 7) and getting it back out

10. SQL Query - MAX, Grouping and Sub query

11. SQL query works, Crystal query doesn't

12. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0