Multi-column including group headers
Author Message
 Multi-column including group headers

I can get the details section to print in columnar format but as soon as I
add a group, the columns are wiped out and the report prints in the single
column.  Does anyone know how I can get around this???

TIA, Joel

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Multi-column including group headers
You must be groupin on a field that only gives one record per group.
You can make it look more columnar by suppressing the group header
and footer but I dont know if this will give you the effect you are
looking for.

Jim

Quote:

> I can get the details section to print in columnar format but as soon as I
> add a group, the columns are wiped out and the report prints in the single
> column.  Does anyone know how I can get around this???

> TIA, Joel

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBX Controls Demo (includes capable multi-column listbox) - cmpldemo.zip [1/2]

2. VBX Controls Demo (includes capable multi-column listbox) - cmpldemo.zip [0/2]

3. ListView multi-lined column headers

4. Multi line column header in VB6

5. List, multi-column with header

6. How to set column header title in multicolumn listbox

7. How to Print 12 Columns with full group header

8. Multiple Columns and Group Headers

9. Multi-column Report with group footer problem

10. How to suppress group header when page header is the same

11. Want to use group headers as page header

12. Subreport in group footer overlaying group header