Grand Total, subtotal, running total
Author Message
 Grand Total, subtotal, running total

Crystal 8.5
Any reason why I can't create a subtotal, running total, or grand total on a
formula field in my report?  The only thing different about this formula is
that it is based off of 2 shared variables that get their value from shared
variables in 2 subreports.
Any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:04:53 GMT

1. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

2. Buf with sum in subtotal/grand total

3. Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field

4. Grand Totals of selected group totals

5. TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )

6. Grand Total

7. Using a grand total value in detail formula

8. Adding grand totals of derived percentage fields

9. Grand Total (SUM) in text or time field?

10. 2 Subreports - Details and Grand Totals

11. Grand Total

12. Grand total shows ALL records, not SELECTED records