Sub Report in a Sub Report
Author Message
 Sub Report in a Sub Report

I believe I know the answer, but can you embed a Sub Report in a Sub
Report?

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sub Report in a Sub Report
No this is a limitation.  You can only embed a subreport inside the main
report.

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

2. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

3. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

4. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

5. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

6. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

7. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

8. Crystal Reports, sub-report question

9. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

10. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

11. sub report doesn't abid to main report

12. Sharing Variables between Crystal Report and sub-report