Introduce page break on a certain group?
Author Message
 Introduce page break on a certain group?

Hi,

I'm doing an income statement report.  I really comes in two sections.
The first is income and cost of sales.  The second is expenses by
department.

What I'd like to do is introduce a page break for each new department.
Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks,
Sam

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:01:47 GMT
 Introduce page break on a certain group?
The method I prefer is to set  "New Page Before" on a Group Header.

Make sure you suppress the Report Header section and any GH sections above
that group, so if you've set the break on GH3, then suppress GH1 and GH2

If you want more control you'll need to work out the logic for conditional
page breaks.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm doing an income statement report.  I really comes in two sections.
> The first is income and cost of sales.  The second is expenses by
> department.

> What I'd like to do is introduce a page break for each new department.
> Any idea on how to do this?

> Thanks,
> Sam

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:27:37 GMT

1. Group Page Break without blank page?

2. Set Control Value on Group Header-Page Break Problem

3. No page break after last group?

4. I need help with page break with grouped data

5. Grouping and page break question.

6. Page breaks for each group?

7. Force a page break after ea. group

8. Page Break on Grouping

9. Page Break on Group

10. Page breaking details and grouping question

11. Page break after group changes.

12. replace page breaks with section breaks