Designer Component 6.0 Install Registry Issue with VB 6.0 SP1
Author Message
 Designer Component 6.0 Install Registry Issue with VB 6.0 SP1

Need some help fast with craxdrt.dll ver 6.0.1.167.
Problem - We are using the newly released Component Designer 6.0 tools for
Vb5-6.  The craxdrt.dll fails to register in the windows 95 all versions and
98 registry when we install our VB 6.0 application on a user machine. We
have tried to manually register it and still get the same problem.
Has anybody had the same problem and how do we resolve it
Thanks in advance
Any replys most appreciated

Or post to this newsgroup.

Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Designer Component 6.0 not installing under W2K

2. VB 6.0 Report Designer & N-Tiered Issues

3. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

4. Main report value<-pass/return->subReport values (ActiveX Designer Component 6.0)

5. Automation Error (Component Designer 6.0)

6. VB 6.0 SP1 - any good?

7. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

8. install vb 6.0 on vb.net machine?

9. VBSCRIPT function - window_onload in IE 6.0 SP1

10. VB 6.0 Data Designer - Parent/Child object open error

11. Question on the Data Environment Designer in VB 6.0

12. Problem with VB 5.0 apps after VB 6.0 install