CR 4.6 and multiple Access 97 MDBs
Author Message
 CR 4.6 and multiple Access 97 MDBs

This is probably a basic question and I am missing the point.

I am building an app that allows the user to select an Access MDB file to
work on.

I have a Crystal Report that I have built which points to the Sample MDB
file and is controled by the OCX

I need to re-point the Crystal Report to the database the user is working
on. I have a variable containing the path.

This must be pos but at 05:45 my boiled eyes cannot see it!

Thanks in advance

Charlie

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CR 4.6 and multiple Access 97 MDBs

2. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

3. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

4. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

5. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

6. Access 7.0 Date/Time Fields not accessible using CR 4.6

7. CR 4.6 and secured access database

8. CR 4.6 VB5.0 Access 7.0 Secured Database

9. Accessing Multiple Secured MDBs

10. Switch Between MDBs in 97

11. CR 4.6 and external variable

12. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic