Urgent - Active Data object in Win 98
Author Message
 Urgent - Active Data object in Win 98

Hello all,

I used Active data object as my data source and feed a ado recordset to
it.CRviewer is used to view report.
It is work fine in my development win 2000 pro machine but failed in win 98
of my client system.
In client system it was failed with "physical database not found".
When i  install crystall report 8.0 in win 98 machine ,i canot see an active
data defination while i try to design a report.

What is the reason and what to do to clear the error?.
Is active data have any problem with win -98.

Please help me by giving a solution.It is very urgent.

Thanks
Prasanth

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:55:22 GMT

1. Urgent Fix - Resource String Table Problem NT, Win 98

2. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

3. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

4. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

5. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

6. Win 98,Win XP and API

7. Userform Controls change their size between Win 98 and Win NT

8. Win 98 and Win Me Problem

9. Win API Call not working in vb.net app distributed to WIn 98

10. ado on win 95, win 98

11. Win 98, Win 95 and VB5

12. Problem printing in Win 95 but not Win 98