Can't load Fonts?
Author Message
 Can't load Fonts?

I made a report in Crystal using only Times New Roman font. I install the
program in a computer with Windows 98, and when I try to print a report, a
message box appear with the title "EmbeddedComponent::loadfrom", and
message "Error Reading font", and OK botton.
  After that, another message box appear with the error "20525" "Unable to
load report".

 Somebody, can tell me, what's wrong with my report or windows?

Thanks

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Word isn't loading my fonts...

3. HELP! VB5 cmdialog won't load fonts

4. Returning Font Names in it's own Font

5. Returning Font Names in it's own Font

6. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

7. How do I create a canned form?

8. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

9. Canned pages....

11. Detecting 'Large Fonts'