Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework
Author Message
 Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

Hi, I'm looking for a good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET
Framework. Do you have any information??

Thanks..

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:30:40 GMT
 Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework
Here is a CR.NET ebook that is free and online.

www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_123002

Take care,

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> Hi, I'm looking for a good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET
> Framework. Do you have any information??

> Thanks..

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:02:28 GMT
 Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework
Thanks Brian.
The ebook is very usefull. Great!!

Quote:
> Here is a CR.NET ebook that is free and online.

> www.CrystalReportsBook.com/rdr.asp?cpgn=ngcr_123002

> Take care,

> Brian Bischof

> > Hi, I'm looking for a good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET
> > Framework. Do you have any information??

> > Thanks..

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:10:58 GMT

1. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version

2. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

3. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

4. CR .Net is bundled with VS .Net?

5. Where can I find good .NET framework reference....

6. using vs.net for asp.net pages

7. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

8. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework

9. .NET Framework 1.1 and VB.Net Performance - ?

10. Seeking testers for Final Beta of Communications Component for .NET (and .NET Compact Framework)

11. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

12. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002