Crystal Reports 8.5 line graph formatting
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 8.5 line graph formatting

I created a line graph using Crystal Reports 8.5 and I'm pretty sure
it worked correctly when I first started but somewhere along the line
I changed a setting and now the trendline in the graph starts on the
left hand side but it doesn't reach all the way to the right hand
side.  Does anyone know what setting I changed to make this happen and
how to set it back?

Also, when you reply to this does a copy get sent to my email address?
 If you know that it doesn't please copy me when you reply.

Thanks,
  Thanh-Danh

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:47:37 GMT

1. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

4. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

5. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

6. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

7. Create execution file for report of Crystal Report 8.5

8. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

9. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

10. Need Help with Crystal Reports Line Graphs

11. Reports saved as version 7 format under 8.5 not viewable

12. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net