Crystal Report 7 crashes on Win2K - Help
Author Message
 Crystal Report 7 crashes on Win2K - Help

Hi,

I am using Crystal Report 7.0 on Windows 2000. It crashes all the
time.
I wonder if this is a incompatibility issue with CR 7 on Win2K? Also,
some of my reports cannot be opened in preview mode; they disappeared
after briefly showing on the screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Loc

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:30:41 GMT
 Crystal Report 7 crashes on Win2K - Help
VB6 SP5 + CR7 works fine on W2K system. You might want to try and re-install
the system from scratch.

--
GAZ!!!

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am using Crystal Report 7.0 on Windows 2000. It crashes all the
> time.
> I wonder if this is a incompatibility issue with CR 7 on Win2K? Also,
> some of my reports cannot be opened in preview mode; they disappeared
> after briefly showing on the screen.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

> Loc

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 04:39:40 GMT

1. Help With Crystal Reports: Crashes Program After Showing Second Report

2. Help: VB6 Crashes after adding Crystal Report 6.0 Designer report

3. REQ: Help with Crystal Reports (Program Crashes)

4. REQ: Help with Crystal Reports (Program Crashes)

5. REQ: Help with Crystal Reports (Program Crashes)

6. Crystal Report Designer on WIN2K SP3 Problem

7. Crystal Reports v8.5 on Win2k

8. Crystal Reports 6 on Win2k

9. Crystal Reports v9 hangs in ASP page on Win2K and .NET Server

10. Crystal Reports 7 crashes Netscape Web Server

11. Crystal Reports crash my app

12. Crystal Reports Crashing VB