Interest Calculation
Author Message
 Interest Calculation

Hi,
Any help will be appreciated.  I am using VB 6.0 as my front end, Access 97
as my back end and Crystal Report 7.0 as my report writer.  I want to
calculate interest based on the net balance due of the following quarterly
rather then the actual net balance due date for example:  If the net balance
date is at February 21, 1998 I want to make my interest calculation based on
the quarter ending March 31, 1998, another example is balance date at July
3, 2000, but I want the interest calculation based on quarter ending
September 30, 2000.  I am having a tough time with this one. Thank You and
advance.

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with interest calculations

2. Interest Calculation

3. Interesting Date/Time Calculation Query - Please Help!

4. Interesting Date/Time Calculation Query - Please Help!

5. Help with calculation based on calculations from other forms.

6. Function(Compounding interest )

7. interesting

8. Here's an interesting problem for you...

9. Interest Compounding Scenario

10. This is an interesting scenario ...ant ideas

11. Interesting problem with Printer and Access

12. Interesting Problem with Requerying a form (me.requery)