Sorting in Crystal
Author Message
 Sorting in Crystal

In my old VB app with CrystalControl I used to sort this way:
SortFormula = "+{Account.AccountName}"
crReport.SortFields(0) = SortFormula

I'm upgrading this stuff with Crystal Object and CrystalViewer Control and
this code:

SortFormula = "+{Account.AccountName}"
varReport.RecordSortFields(0) = SortFormula

doesn't work.

What do I need to do to sort report? There is a lot of fields in report I'm
using sorting on, so I gave just an example.
I'm using VB6 and Crystal 8.5
Vasya

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:28:24 GMT

1. Changing sort on Crystal Reports at runtime -- How?

2. Multiple Column Sort in Crystal for .NET

3. Sorting and Crystal Reports

4. How to sort a Crystal report?

5. Adding or Suppressing Top N Sort in Crystal.Net and VB.net

6. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

7. Crystal.NET run-time sorting...

8. Crystal Groups - how to stop sorting?

9. Crystal 9 and VB.net - defining sorts at run time

10. Sorting fiels in Crystal .NET by code VB .NET

11. Sorting Crystal from VB

12. Crystal.NET run-time sorting...