Dynamic user defined reports
Author Message
 Dynamic user defined reports

I understand that using Crystal Reports 8 within a VB 6 application, I can
have the user create dynamic reports on the fly.  I don't want a column
report like the example I found on Seagate's site.  I need to have the user
create a full blown report (headers, field placement, totals, etc.) from
within the application using the data available at run time.

Does any one have any VB code that allows the user to create dynamic reports
or know where I can found the code?  If so, please send it to me.

Thanks.

Don Orrell

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic User-Defined Reports

2. Dynamic Arrays in user defined Types

3. Dynamic arrays of user-defined type

4. User Defined dynamic Array local to module

5. User-defined error when the user doesn't define any errors

6. User Control - User-defined type not defined

7. user defined function in report

8. How to create user defined report by runtime?

9. user defined functions used in crystal report

10. User Defined Functions In Crystal Reports

11. User - defined Text on Report

12. dataenvironment - creating report with user-defined SQL