Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

Can anyone tell if i can change the name of table/Query of a Microsoft
Access database  i want to use with the same report in Runtime.
I can change the location of the database, but can i change the tables names
used in the report ? How ?

Thanks
Carlos Garcia

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report
I have a probleme to change the location of my table in programmation with
VB5, can you tell me how we can do that?

Thanks

Quote:

>Can anyone tell if i can change the name of table/Query of a Microsoft
>Access database  i want to use with the same report in Runtime.
>I can change the location of the database, but can i change the tables
names
>used in the report ? How ?

>Thanks
>Carlos Garcia

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report
Hi Martin,

That is easy. You have a vector wich is the report.DataFiles(x) wich holds
the location of the various tables in the report (You can see the order of
these tables in the "remove from report" option in the "database" menu). If
you have just one table in the report, for example, you should add the code:
report.DataFiles(0) = "path\database.mdb" before you send the report into
action.

Hope this solves your problem.

Carlos Garcia

Quote:

>I have a probleme to change the location of my table in programmation with
>VB5, can you tell me how we can do that?

>Thanks

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

2. Crystal Reports 4.6, Jet 4.0, and Paradox tables?

3. 2 unlinked tables in one crystal report 4.6 ????

4. 2 unlinked tables in one crystal report 4.6 ???

5. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

6. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

7. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

8. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

9. VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6