CR 4.5, Can I call query with parameter from crystal report 4.5 to Access?
Author Message
 CR 4.5, Can I call query with parameter from crystal report 4.5 to Access?

CR 4.5, Can I call query with parameter from Crystal Report 4.5 to Access?

Thank,
I'm developing a report that link with to object, a table and a query from
access. The query contains parameter. How can I pass parameters to Query is
my question!!!.

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:09:14 GMT

1. FS: Crystal Reports Pro 4.5, Standard 4.5

2. Crystal Reports 4.5 ... Help Access Security

3. Crystal Reports 4.5 .. Access Security problem

4. Printing parameters (VB6 + CR 4.5!!!)

5. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

6. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

7. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

8. CR 4.5 Automatition Error when Previewing Report

9. CR 4.5 reports in VB

10. Dynamic queries and Crystal 4.5

11. Crystal Report 4.5

12. Crystal Reports 4.5