"Unable To Access First Record"
Author Message
 "Unable To Access First Record"

We get the above error message intermittently when a report is being
generated from an installed version of our VB6 app (various PC's). We're
using Crystal 8 with VB6 and an SQL Server 7 database. It sometimes clears
after a reboot.

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:18:08 GMT

1. ADO and Crystal Reports - "unable to access first record"

2. "Currently Unable to Quit Access" Error

3. "Unable to access system registry"

4. Unable To Access First Record Error Message

5. Unable to access first record!

6. Crystal 7.0 / Unable to access first record error

7. CR7: Unable to access first record - HELP!!!

8. Unable to access first record - huh?

9. Unable to access first record

10. CR7: Unable to access first record - HELP!!!

11. Unable to access first record - huh?

12. "Disappearing" Records in Access 2000