Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0
Author Message
 Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0

Hi,

I am using Visual Basic 5.0 or 6.0 as my development platform,
instead, i am Visual InterDev 6.0.
The name of ocx that i am facing problem with is "crysdtc.ocx" i.e.
this is Crystal Report Design Time Control.
Moreover, i am interested in generating report on my web page using
this control.
Whenever, i drag & drop this control on my page it shows me the error
"Object or with block variable not set-186"
If anybody has encountered such error please help me out.

Ritesh.

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal InterDev Design-Time ActiveX Control

2. Crystal InterDev Design-Time ActiveX Control

3. Problem using Crystal Report 8.5 to export PDF in Visual Basic 6.0

4. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

5. Win2000/VB5 problem - no design-time use of common version 6.0 controls

6. Design Time Controls In Interdev

7. Design Time Control in Interdev

8. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

9. Problems with visual interdev 6.0

10. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

11. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

12. Crystal report - visual interdev: parameters