the report, the picture will differ ?

TIA

Jeff

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pictures In Reports
Jeff,

There's a couple of ways you could do this. My company prints badges using
Crystal Reports. We have the pictures in a table as blobs. Just create a
relationship between the picture table and the other relevant data. I used
ole to insert the pictures into the table.

The other solution is to have a horrendous IF..Then structure to handle the
different pics.

This is just off the top of my head...

HTH,

Hector
====================
Hector Sosa, Jr
Pacific Communications

Quote:
> Could anyone please help me,
> I would like to display a picture in my
> report, but depending on who is using
> the report, the picture will differ ?

> TIA

> Jeff

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

2. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

3. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

4. Displaying pictures in reports

5. Pictures in report

6. Dynamic picture in report

7. Pictures in report