Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields
Author Message
 Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields

I am using CR 7.0 and publishing the report to a webpage. I have a parameter
field that only allows numeric input within 100000 to 499999. The report
works fine within the CR Designer, but on the webpage, if a null,
non-numeric, or number outside the range is entered, the viewer hangs. HELP!

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 03:37:15 GMT
 Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields
Hi Bill,
    Can you do some validation to make sure that the user enters a value
within your expected range before processing the report?

Bob Holmes

Quote:
> I am using CR 7.0 and publishing the report to a webpage. I have a
parameter
> field that only allows numeric input within 100000 to 499999. The report
> works fine within the CR Designer, but on the webpage, if a null,
> non-numeric, or number outside the range is entered, the viewer hangs.
HELP!

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:23:33 GMT

1. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

2. Crystal COM Report Viewer: lost parameters

3. Passing Parameter from VC++ to Crystal Report Viewer

4. .NET : Issue with the (web) Crystal Report Viewer

5. crystal reports - web viewer - ver 7 - inconsistent

6. Crystal Reports 6 Smart Viewer Control (downloading from web)

7. Crystal Web Reports Server 7 string parameters arent being passed to SQL Server StoredProc

8. blank report using web using Web Forms Viewer

9. parameter fields in crystal reports

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 Parameter Fields

11. Crystal Report,Using Parameter Fields

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range