so I can get perfect alignment.

Thanks,

Jerry

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 02:20:44 GMT
 Aligning columns in main and subreport
You pretty much have to do it by eye.  Inserting a (temporary) Vertical line in
the report will help you line it up.  If everything seems to move one character
at a time, then your Grid size is set too large.  In the File menu, look under
Options and change the Grid Size to .01

<< Subject: Aligning columns in main and subreport

Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2003 1:20 PM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest the best way to align a column in a subreport so it is
the exact same position as a column in the main report?

For example, I have values from the main report and values from the
subreport.  I want to them to align so that the user sees 1 column of
numbers rather a column of wavy number, with some to the left and some to
right.  When I try to move the fields they seem to only move by a character,
so I can get perfect alignment.

Thanks,

Jerry >>

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:05:16 GMT

1. main report with subreport in columns

2. How to align column header differently from column in windows datagrid

3. How can I Align Sub Report Columns with Main Report Columns, both having same headings, in CR 7.0 ?

4. filtering subreports based on main report fields

5. 2 selectionFormula for main and subreport - HOW?

6. Accessing Subreport field from main report in Crystal

7. Summaries of SubReports in the main report

8. Get subreport's summary from main report

9. add subreport(s) to main report

10. Subreport does not show when main report is blank

11. Subreport is not showing when main Report does not have records

12. problem linking a main report to a subreport