Why Login Form apears when Crystal Report Load
Author Message
 Why Login Form apears when Crystal Report Load

i have bind bind the Crystal Report with crystal report
viewer ... exactly as .. as described in MSDN .. bu a
database login form appears ... even with MS Access
Database connection ...

and when i try to login it give wrong login .. and if i
cancle it dont display report

how can i solve the problem

Plz guide me

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:24:48 GMT
 Why Login Form apears when Crystal Report Load
Hi,

The link below helped me with the logon issue.
**At the bottom of the page there is a code snippet that loops and assigns
the logon info at runtime.

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/tutorials.aspx?tutorialid=453

Hope this helps.
Brian

Quote:

> i have bind bind the crystal report with crystal report
> viewer ... exactly as .. as described in MSDN .. bu a
> database login form appears ... even with MS Access
> Database connection ...

> and when i try to login it give wrong login .. and if i
> cancle it dont display report

> how can i solve the problem

> Plz guide me

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 23:35:24 GMT
 Why Login Form apears when Crystal Report Load
If you are using Crystal Reports 8 where is the crystal report viewer
control?

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:35:24 -0600, "Brian Peasey"

Quote:

>Hi,

>The link below helped me with the logon issue.
>**At the bottom of the page there is a code snippet that loops and assigns
>the logon info at runtime.

>http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/tutorials.aspx?tutorialid=453

>Hope this helps.
>Brian

>> i have bind bind the crystal report with crystal report
>> viewer ... exactly as .. as described in MSDN .. bu a
>> database login form appears ... even with MS Access
>> Database connection ...

>> and when i try to login it give wrong login .. and if i
>> cancle it dont display report

>> how can i solve the problem

>> Plz guide me

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:03:56 GMT

1. Crystal report and form load()..Help!!

3. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

4. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

5. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

6. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

7. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

8. Crystal Report based on ADO.Net dataset prompts for database login

9. Crystal Reports and VB.Net Login Error

10. crystal reports login failed

11. VB.net - Crystal Reports Login failure.

12. Login with crystal report