Pass different SQL statement to one Report
Author Message
 Pass different SQL statement to one Report

hi,

I have a VB screen that allow user to choose criterias and
sort by field. Then pass the SQL statement to the crystal
report 7.

Example:

  FirstName     LastName   Position    Salary

User can click on FirstName and enter the criteria
 or click on LastName and enter the criteria....

The report layout is the same, so I am thinking about pass
the SQL statement as the report database source. Does
anyone know what is the best method to do that? ActiveX
control? RDC? API? and how?

Thanks

HC

Wed, 05 May 2004 05:27:43 GMT
 Pass different SQL statement to one Report
RDC

Quote:
> hi,

> I have a VB screen that allow user to choose criterias and
> sort by field. Then pass the SQL statement to the crystal
> report 7.

> Example:

>   FirstName     LastName   Position    Salary

> User can click on FirstName and enter the criteria
>  or click on LastName and enter the criteria....

> The report layout is the same, so I am thinking about pass
> the SQL statement as the report database source. Does
> anyone know what is the best method to do that? ActiveX
> control? RDC? API? and how?

> Thanks

> HC

Wed, 05 May 2004 05:59:26 GMT

1. Passing SQL statement from one webform to another

2. Running multiple SQL Statements in one report????

3. Using various SQL Statements in one report

4. Passing SQL statement through Crystal Reports 4.6

5. Write One SQL statement execute in Oracle and SQL Server

6. SQL statement won't consistently pass from VB to SQL

7. Passing One Report Value To Another Report

8. errors different when executing SQL statements via recordset or connection object

9. crystal report : different select statements in diff columns

10. Different data types in SQL statement

11. crystal report : different select statements in diff columns

12. SQL-Statement affecting two tables from different Databases