HELP! How to start rpt on browser
Author Message
 HELP! How to start rpt on browser

HI NG

I installed CrystalReportViewer in my InternetExplorer 5.5. (Downloaded from
Seagate). But when I want to open a .rpt in browser the report isn't showed.
What's wrong.

Thanx

Matthias

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:54:53 GMT
 HELP! How to start rpt on browser
Is the report being served by a Seagate page server.   I think if you are
running this on your own PC you will need to personal web server then load
the Seagate page server.   Viewer will work for the client but you need a
server.   (I think not an expert but this has been my experience)

Good Luck

Quote:
> HI NG

> I installed CrystalReportViewer in my InternetExplorer 5.5. (Downloaded
from
> Seagate). But when I want to open a .rpt in browser the report isn't
showed.
> What's wrong.

> Thanx

> Matthias

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:20:17 GMT
 HELP! How to start rpt on browser
You need to have a web server to provide the content for the report, and to
process it.  Have a look at www.chelseatech.co.nz/demo.htm and I can go over
our configuration with you off line.

Quote:
> Is the report being served by a Seagate page server.   I think if you are
> running this on your own PC you will need to personal web server then load
> the Seagate page server.   Viewer will work for the client but you need a
> server.   (I think not an expert but this has been my experience)

> Good Luck

> > HI NG

> > I installed CrystalReportViewer in my InternetExplorer 5.5. (Downloaded
> from
> > Seagate). But when I want to open a .rpt in browser the report isn't
> showed.
> > What's wrong.

> > Thanx

> > Matthias

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:26:49 GMT

1. How to open .rpt on browser

2. ActiveX Viewer (view exported .rpt file in browser)???

3. Viewwing rpt files using the browser

4. View .rpt on remote server from web browser

5. Starting default browser with VB4 - please help

6. convert Access rpt to Crystal Rpt.?

7. Crystal Reports 7.0 - Modify RPT File and generate RPT file at runtime

8. Starting a Word doc in a web browser

9. Starting an application via web browser

10. Q: Start new browser window from VB ?

11. Newbie: how to start standard browser?

12. Starting Internet browser with url from within VB