Mailing labels using Crystal Reports
Author Message
 Mailing labels using Crystal Reports

Hello,

I'm using Crystal Reports 4.6.1.0 to print mailing labels, which works very
well. However, I want to give the user the option of selecting the label
type from within a vb program. I cannot find a property of the Crystal
Reports custom control to set the label type.

Kind Regards,

Gordon

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. mailing labels, crystal report

2. Mail Label Format in Crystal Report in .Net

3. Mail Label Format in Crystal Reports in .Net

4. Crystal Reports 4.6.1, Mailing Labels

5. Print Mailing Labels using Data Report

6. Printing Mailing Labels using VB 6 Report Designer

7. E-mailing Crystal 7 Reports from VB 6.0 using Outlook

8. VB5, Crystal reports databound label report

9. Automate mail using crystal mail device

10. Crystal Report and VB application to e-mail reports contents

11. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

12. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...