Cross-Tab: How to suppress a particular row?
Author Message
 Cross-Tab: How to suppress a particular row?

I have a report that used cross-tab. It has been placed under the report
footer.  I can't suppress a particular value using cross-tab.
Does anyone know why is this so?
When I try to suppress the values which appear on the last row,eg. XXX,
nothing happen even I have placed the exact value at the code under the
suppress object field. However, if I put in another value that appear in the
report, all the values from that column disappear.

Pls email me if you know how to solve this problem.

Regards
Vanessa

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to display the row number of each row in cross-tab

2. Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0

3. How to Add Row Headings to a Cross Tab with Code

4. Cross Tabs - How do you remove a Summary for a Row

5. Cross Tab - Multiple Rows Question

6. Hiding the Totals columns/rows in Cross-Tabs

7. How to suppress particular section

8. datagrid: How to find a particular row number ?

9. help, selecting and accessing particular rows

10. Changing colour of particular row of a LIST

11. Value of a particular column of selected row in DataGrid

12. Opening form with particular tab selected?