Crystal Reports using Subreports
Author Message
 Crystal Reports using Subreports

Hello group.
I am using Crystal Reports 7.0 and have subreports in a few reports.
In one of the subreports I am retrieveing multiple occurences of data
in chunck of 254 characters.  I was able to get some relly good code
to handle this from Bruce Ferguson in New Zealand.
I am also trying to display Page headers for the subreport.

I tried to follow the code I got from Seagate to handle headers, but
the headers on print on the first page of the subreport.

Does anyone know of a good work around to handle this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:39:49 GMT

1. vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

2. Crystal reports subreport in a subreport

3. Help: Set datasource with subreports using crystal reports

4. Help: setdatasource with subreports using crystal reports

5. Make Link subreport with main report using fields (using API)

6. subreports in crystal reports...

7. Subreports in Crystal Reports

8. subreports - crystal reports

9. Crystal Reports - Subreports

10. Crystal Reports Subreport

11. Questions for Crystal Report Guru re: Subreports

12. Subreports in Crystal Reports