pdbdao.dll
Author Message
 pdbdao.dll

Hello,
when I try do intall a VB6 or VB5 program using CRD6 it says that PDBDAO.DLL
is missing, any tips.

Thanks

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 pdbdao.dll
I was having nothing but trouble with 1 report. It kept giving me an error
that said the library PDBDAO.DLL was missing. All the rest of the reports
worked. What happened?

Well, I went into the report design screen and deleted the report database
that I had created earlier. Then I added a database by right clicking and
selecting Add Database from the menu. This will not work. You need to right
click and use the Report , Report Expert option. Then add the database form
there. That way you can specify DAO, RDO, ADO etc.

Hope that helps
Dave

Quote:

>Hello,
>when I try do intall a VB6 or VB5 program using CRD6 it says that
PDBDAO.DLL
>is missing, any tips.

>Thanks

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. can't find PDBDAO.DLL, PDIRDAO.DLL

2. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

3. pdbdao.dll

4. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

5. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???

6. Works on development computer but when i install it on another (PDBDAO.dll libray not found)

7. pdbdao.dll Error!

8. Pdbdao.dll - Access Recordset

9. PDBDAO.DLL not found

10. Open CR7 at runtime: PDBDAO.dll missing (???!!!)

11. PDBDAO.DLL Error

12. missing PDBDAO.DLL in vb5/crystal 7 apps