Report page clears on resize
Author Message
 Report page clears on resize

I have a few ado reports that when viewed in the preview window lose the
data characters when the window is scrolled. The report page turns white
where the page was scrolled over. Has anyone seen this before?

--
James

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can i clear the MSHFLEXGRID without CLEAR - Como limpar a GRID sem usar CLEAR

2. Crystal Reports 6 control does not clear formulae when you change report

3. Clearing Querstring Values on page reload?

4. Variables NOT Clearing in an ASP Page

5. Resize, resize, resize, ...

6. Print report page footer last page only?

7. In a VB designer .dsr report can I hide the page header on page 1

8. Reseting PAGE of PAGE in a report

9. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

10. Blank page after each reporting page using ActiveX viewer

11. Report with two pages per page?

12. Reporting Pages PageNo/TotalNumber of Pages