SelectionFormlua on Date field?
Author Message
 SelectionFormlua on Date field?

How can I do a selection formula on a date field using CR 4.6 and VB 6.0?

How do I do multiple selectionformula on a date and text fields at the same
time.

Thanks
Louis Johnson

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing a Calculate field (Date) depending on Current date

2. Extracting the date out of a Date/Time field

3. Date part of Date/Time Field

4. Matching system date/time with field date/time

5. How do I store an empty date on a date field (MS Access)

6. vb6 date variables comparing with access date fields returns always empty recordset

7. delete a date in a bounded date field

8. Selecting Date Fields that fall between two dates in Access

9. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

10. delete a date in a bounded date field

11. delete a date in a bounded date field

12. date control/date edit field ?