Crystal Reports on the web
Author Message
 Crystal Reports on the web

Hi, forgive me if I am in the wrong newsgroup but I couldn't find one that
matched.

I am publishing a Crystal Report to be viewed on a web page.  The report has
been designed to use a line chart.  Yet, when I view the report over the
web, the line chart becomes a bar chart.  Is this a feature or am I missing
a setting or something?  thanks,

Christine

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

2. Crystal Report 8 for Web Reporting

3. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?

4. Will Crystal Reports meet our web reporting needs?...

5. Running Crystal Reports in a Web Browser

6. how to create Crystal Reports on the web?

7. Crystal Reports On The Web

8. Crystal Report, AS400 and Web

9. Crystal Reports on the Web

10. Crystal Reports on IIS Web Server HELP

11. Crystal Reports 7.5 and Web

12. Distributing Crystal reports on the Web