How can I change a report's SQL Query at run time?
Author Message
 How can I change a report's SQL Query at run time?

Hi,

In my report, because the data source is from different table (same schema,
different data content), I need to change the SQL Query. If anyone knows how
to do that, please give me a hint.

John Yung

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:57:15 GMT
 How can I change a report's SQL Query at run time?
Using Crystal Report ActiveX control in VB-6, you can use following syntax.

With Crystalreport1
.ReportFileName="myReport.rpt"
.SQLQuery = "select * from customers"
.Action=1
end with

Best Regards,

Luqman

Quote:
> Hi,

> In my report, because the data source is from different table (same
schema,
> different data content), I need to change the SQL Query. If anyone knows
how
> to do that, please give me a hint.

> John Yung

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:35:54 GMT

1. How to change Report's Content at Run-Time

2. CRYSTAL REPORT, run time query report by date

3. changing multiple queries at run time

4. FORMATCURRENCY in run-time SQL Query

5. Query Crystal Report at Run Time from VB

6. Changing Access report objects at run time.

7. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

8. Changing SQL in a child command at run time

9. Changing form's icon during run-time

10. URGENT : HOW TO , IN CRYSTAL REPORT ,Change format of a field in Run Time

11. Datareport: changing the SQL string at run-time

12. How can I Change Report At Running-Time